Subject: Re: Fan questions...
From: "Rob K. Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: Adrian Onsen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lightwave Mailing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 22:25:20 -0500

You will need to place the fan in a manner where it can blow the hot air 
out.  Considering the design of the 4000, I don't know where that would 
be.  If you do like I do, I just leave the top off.  Of course, I live 
alone, and nobody enters my computer room except me.  If you have rug 
rats running around, leaving the cover off might not be such a great 
idea.  My PAR in my 2000 runs extremely hot, but has not developed any 
problems in over a year.  The Amiga's a pretty tough cookie, except for 
those darn whimpy power supplies.

rgds,

Rob K. Williams

A.K.A.  [email-masked]

--
"Rob K. Williams" <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]